Thursday, May 13, 2004

It's been a busy week - in fact, without a doubt it's been the most memorable week of my life.

In chronological order.....

At the beginning of last week I took posession of the apartment that I've bought in Jerusalem - my first step on the property ladder! I have been talking with my renovations person this week and its all rather exciting.

Sunday - I got engaged. Did the whole getting down on one knee thing. Asked her father's permission the following day and we'll be getting married probably sometime in November. Handed over creative control for decorating the new apartment....

Tuesday - made by stage debut! Am-Dram production of Romeo and Juliet. Got most of my lines right and the audience cheered at the end so must have been pretty good.

Wednesday - Newcastle draw with Southampton and my boys (Liverpool) are into the qualifying rounds for the Champions League.

I don't think that I could possibly have imagined a better 7 days.....

No comments: