Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Shana Tova!

Leaving the house this morning, the streets were relatively quiet. Erev Chag people are either sleeping in or slaving over a hot stove in preparation for relatives to descend on them. I fall into the former category as I'll be spending Chag with my fiancee's family. I have promised to make a bread and butter pudding - but it has to be parve - will see how that comes out...

I just wanted to wish anyone who comes to visit this site, whether orthodox, liberal, reform, conservative, conservadox, masorti, gastronomic, reconstructivist, deconstructivist, hassidic, mitnaged, hareidi, secular, shinui-voting, shas voting, pro-withdrawal, anti withdrawal, sephardi, eidot hamizrach, ashkenazi and all those of you who are not of the tribe......

A Shana Tova u'Metuka - a Happy and Sweet New Year.

May you be blessed with health, wealth and simchas.

Gilly

No comments: